Tuesday 7 February 2017

Stila One Step Correct Primer Review

Given the winter months my skin has been acting up and therefore my current primer just wasn't doing the trick at keeping my foundation in place all day. It was also making it difficult to apply my foundation. After reading so many reviews about the Stila One Step Correct Primer, I had to give it a try. Plus it looks awfully pretty in the bottle.


The One Step Correct is designed with triple-swirled helix serum, which instantly corrects, brightens and covers skins imperfections. When I first pumped this out onto my finger I was shocked and thought that some people may be put off, because it does look a little odd/ scary. Don't let it fool you though, once applied the 3 colours correct your skin, such as reducing dark circles and neutralising redness.

The 3 colour correcting brighteners are as follows:
  • The Green tone neutralises redness and helps to conceal blemishes,
  • The Lavender tone counteracts sallow undertones for a vibrant and energised look,
  • The Peach tone brightens and illuminates, as well as cancelling out dark circles.

The formula is a weightless, creamy serum that won't clog up the pores or settle into fine lines. It really does leave you with a flawless skin, with no make-up. I found that it also helped to reduce some of my pore sizes.


I found that this primer really did help to prolong my foundation and helped with the application too. I found that I also didn't produce excess sebum during the day, so it really is great for oily skin too. 
On days where I don't like to wear make-up I found myself grabbing this as a moisturiser, because it does such a good job of colour correcting.
Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

1 comment

  1. Stila products seem to be very good. I've only seen good reviews on their products. I will definitely be purchasing in the not too distant future. Thanks for such a detailed review

    ReplyDelete

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig