Wednesday 22 February 2017

I've got Writer's Block Right Now

I haven't been very proactive recently and my blog and instragram have suffered in that respect. My healthy hasn't been great lately, combining that with being a bit low with life and where I am hasn't helped much with writers block I suppose.

For the last year or so I have suffered from growing fatigue, to the point where I am exhausted after a days work in the office. The doctors have just found out that I am low in Vitamin D and are hoping that is the reason for my fatigue and hopefully will the supplements my energy levels will start to go back up.

I just find it hard to talk about at the moment because I don't feel that I have anyone I can talk too, the few people I do have around me I feel think I am making a lot of it up and don't realise I need them to say "yeah sure I hope the Vit D helps you out" or "I am sure it will make you feel better". Instead I have been hit with, "maybe that's just how you are" or "everyone is low in Vit D I doubt this will solve it all".

When I think about how much I am there for others, it really does make me feel sad to feel like I don't really have the support right now.



I have worked so hard to get Romanovs Views to where it is now, and I don't want to let it fall apart now. I guess every blogger has this moment when they have a string of bad luck or are ill and cannot write their usual posts or do their usual good quality photos. Tell me I am not the only one?

So here I am now trying to get out of my writers block, just spilling my guts and letting you guys know I am not gone just had to take a mini unexpected break.  Please bear with me I will get back to it.

I would to hear your thoughts though, would you like to hear more personal posts?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig