Tuesday 18 April 2017

Do I Write Guys off too easily?

I have tried, scratch that am still trying online dating.. well on and off. Let's face it, the days of meeting people randomly are gone, everyone is glued to their phones.


Online dating is hard, with so many different variations out there too how can you tell which one is right for you. Simple answer is, you can't. What I can say is, whether you try free dating sites or pay for them, you will get just as many creeps on the paid sites as you do on the free ones. So it's really up to you whether you want to splash to cash or not. If you do, I would highly recommend heading over to TopCashback as you can get money back.
So back to my issue at hand, do I write guys off to easily?

I think I have been better at trying not to be so judgemental or superficial. I try to look past looks and see what their profile says, but there has to be some kind of attraction there. Even though that's hard to fully judge online, catfish anyone?

When I start talking to guys I like to see how they talk, I am all for having a laugh but please don't text talk to me. I seriously can't stand it, we are not children anymore, it might have been cool when we were 12 but not in our mid 20's or 30's... it's an instant turn off for me.

I also can't stand grammar error, I understand that some people don't know their there's from they're, but aghhh!!!!! Whilst I try not to write someone off straight away for this, if there are no other sparks going on then why am I bothering to continue the conversation? On the other hand at least this is something you can teach....


Still acting like they are in their teens, going out every weekend with no plans.. I am not saying that everyone needs to have their life planned out or a career in mind, but not being a binge drinking bum would be a start. Wanting to have something better for yourself/ loved one or even possibly a family in the future, is what I mean.  Seems I always find the guys that like to say they're family orientated, yet like to go out every weekend binge drinking.. Yeah great priorities there mate!

What do you think? Do I write guys off too easily or are my standards too high?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Romanovs Views xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig