Monday 10 April 2017

Alternative Easter Gifts for Adults


 This year I have been asked to not buy easter eggs for a couple of my family members, so have had to rack my brains as to what to get instead! Granted this is more for women than men, but I hope it helps those in need of an alternative gift this Easter. 

I have found a selection of really pretty scented/ looking candles in Primark for as little as £1.00, so have picked one up for my Mum.

Succulents can also be a great little gift, these can be picked up from many shops from £3.00. There are faux ones too about, for those that cannot keep anything alive!

A book could be a good gift for the right person, especially with so many stores providing discounted prices or thrift shops having second hand or vintage books.

Photos to update an old photo frame. My Nan doesn't have a current selection of family photos, with the current generation having everything digitally stored. So I thought I would get a set of current photos from all the family to update her photo frame.

Do you have any alternative gift ideas?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig