Monday 3 April 2017

Estee Lauder The Mattifier Shine Control Perfecting Primer & Finisher

I love my Double Wear foundation, but find that it always separates around my nose and shows my pores as extremely open and enlarged, so here begins the hunt for a decent primer and after getting a few free samples from the Estee Lauder counter I was absolutely hooked.


I tried out the new Smoother Primer because this is supposed to be good for enlarged pores and for blurring imperfections. I thought this was going to be the solution to my nose problem, so gave this ago on it's own but sadly it didn't help at all and didn't give a very nice finish either.

In comes the Mattifier, I love the formula and texture of this primer. It really solved all of my issues and even made applying the DW easier.  I wore it for over 8 hours and had vigorous day of walking with the dog and around the city running errands, so definitely gave this a decent trial run.

This primer is oil free, helps to control shine and excess oil. Provides a heathy finish and prolongs the wear of your foundation. For £25 I think this is a must have in your make up collection if you suffer from combination or oily skin.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

1 comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig