Thursday 13 April 2017

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Oil Free Photo Edition Foundation

I got a free sample of the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, which retails for £35.00, quite expensive in my mind. So thought I would share my thoughts. 


The foundation claims to have 12 hours full coverage wear time and highly pigmented colour. A natural photo ready matte finish, that is comfortable to wear and oil free.

Whilst the finish is beautifully matte and does feel comfortable to wear initially, I  found I was very undecided on this foundation. The wear time is defiantly not 12 hours and transfers very easily.

The coverage was good on first application and very easy to apply, however overtime it didn't seem to look so flawless. I applied it using both an oval brush and beauty blender, the beauty blender did provide better coverage but the foundation still didn't wear for a full day, 6-8hours.

My skin seemed to breakout each time I wore this foundation too, even though it is designed for combination skin.

Overall for the price of this foundation and the false claims I certainly wont be making a purchase any time soon.

Have you tried any of the Laura Mercier foundations?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Romanovs Views xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig