Tuesday 10 October 2017

My Little Box September 2017 Rouge Edition

This months My Little Box review is a lot later than usual because it arrived pretty much at the end of September and has really annoyed the majority of it's customers.  I am not that impressed with this month's box, but then we cannot expect to be happy with every single box we get. 


The main thing that I was miffed with, was the fact that we seemed to be missing one lifestyle piece, there are usually two lifestyle pieces and three beauty products. So what happened to that???

I will start with the two Nuxe products we received which were both sample sized. I have used the Shimmering Multi-Purpose Dry Oil, R.R.P £34.00 for 100ml, previously so receiving the non-shimmering dry oil was a nice change especially when applying it to your hair. It is a luxurious product and a little does go a long way.

The Nuxe Prodigieux Huile de Douche Shower Oil, retails for around around £10.50 for 200ml, which has a subtle golden shimmer and gently cleanses your skin leaving it feeling silky smooth. It has a sweet light fragrance, which can be explained by the infusion of the sulfate-free almond oil cleanser.


This months My Little Beauty item was this gorgeous red lipstick, pictured worn below, if you are a regular reader then you will know I am abit of a lipstick snob. I can tell this is cheap, the smell is very similar to those you get in kids kits or lower end brands like Rimmel or Collection. I found that it did stay on fairly well with my primer and Lipcote top coat, but nothing compared to a Mac lippy or my go to Too Faced Melted Matte. I was pretty disappointed because I have had a liquid lipstick from My Little Box before and it was pretty good. 


This months only Lifestyle item was a one size fits all T-shirt, thankfully due to all the random and worrying weight-loss I have experienced lately it actually fits me. I do really like it and think it will go pretty well with most outfits. I felt very french with my red lips, glasses and cigarette. Not that I condone smoking, it's just such a french look isn't it! 


I found rolling the sleeves up and tucking it into jeans, paired with heels really created a very Parisian Chic look. You could even add a cute casual style formal jacket with it to give the look a real pop.


I know a lot of people weren't happy with this month's box, I would love to know your thoughts?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig