Friday 6 October 2017

Too Faced Just Peachy Mattes & Peach Perfect Setting Powder

When I saw that Too Faced were releasing a full Matte collection and all smelling of Peaches and Sweet Fig no less, I had to get something from the range. I jumped on the site as soon as Too Faced released Peaches & Cream, and managed to get my hands on the Just Peachy Mattes Palette and the Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder. 



Just Peachy Mattes, R.R.P £36.00. This smells amazing, not too strong and the scent comes out more when you use the shadows, but it is definitely not over powering. I seriously love that they are all matte and such pretty nude shades, perfect for my hazel coloured eyes. The pigmentation is immense and they all blend so easily. I honestly have nothing negative to say about this palette, except that Peach Sangria does have a very slight shimmer to it so it isn't entirely matte.


Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder, R.R.P £25.00. This universally peach tinted setting powder mattifies and brightens your skin, whilst making your skin smell like a dream. This powder is amazing and really sets your foundation all day, leaving a super soft base for you to apply your blusher/ bronzer. I really love that the powder is cased in a pretty jar with a cap, that keeps the powder from spilling out everywhere.

Best applied when your foundation is wet, this setting powder will absorb oil throughout the day keeping your skin matte all day long. It doesn't look cakey or over powdery, just creates such a smooth finish.


I am loving this range so far and can honestly say that I haven't found a better setting powder than this! I am so happy I decided to give this a try, since suing this my skin and foundation has been on fleek!

I am itching to try out more from this range, and cannot wait for November for it to be available in the UK!!!

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig