Wednesday 25 October 2017

Cute Fall Looks

Here it is my first ever Fashion post, please be nice. I am no model and am in no way a fashion critique, but this is my idea of fashion and what I like to wear.





These looks are fairly basic in that you can simply pair a basic tee/ vest with a pair of skinny jeans, pop a blazer or junky cardy over the top and away you go.
I particularly love the basic tee look, I felt very french chic in this outfit with the sleeves rolled up and it tucked in. Paired with some sheek stilettos, the basic look can become very sophisticated and feminine.

The second look with a rocker style Disney princess on the vest just adds a bit of depth to the whole look, pairing with some biker style boots, you almost start to feel abit rebelish yourself.

What I love about these looks is that they will still go pretty well with bigger style boots such as wellingtons, for those of us that have to still go dog walking in the mud and wet weather.

Jeans: H&M
Boots: Forever 21
Heels: Next
T-Shirt: My Little Box
Vest: From a little shop in Valencia
Blazer: Newlook
Bomber Jacket: Very
Glasses: Specsavers


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig