Tuesday 13 February 2018

That 70s Style & A Chunky Knit

With Spring rolling in and the nights getting brighter finally, I am starting to enjoy wearing brighter bolder colours. This look incidentally ended up looking a bit like a 70's style, which I have to say I am totally digging man..


This floral shirt is new to my collection from Oasis, the fabric is so soft and silky, which is perfect for any occasion. In my mind you can create many variations of looks with these items of clothing, I am just awaiting the slightly warmer months to break out some skirts. 


I was out for afternoon tea with my Mother & Nan, so felt under pressure with those two telling me how to stand and pose. That said, I had a pretty nice time at The Folly in Holt, they were pretty accommodating with regards to my Gluten Free requests.


Even though it was spitting, I thought it was quite warm so was able to bust out my chunky knit. This has to be one of the best buys I have found in the New Look sales, I think I actually got it last year.


Shirt: Oasis
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: F&F
Glasses: Specsavers
Cardigan: Newlook


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

2 comments

  1. I used to love this shape of jeans when I was a child - I literally told myself that I'll always wear it but then I've changed my mind and I keep wearing skinny jeans :D I like how the shirt matches with jeans, it gives this 70's vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the love. I know I used to have a few pairs like this as a child, but nowadays its all about skinny jeans isn't it. xx

      Delete

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig