Monday 19 February 2018

Tropic Skincare Haul

I am always skeptical of companies making claims left, right and centre, but Tropic are not one of those companies. They never fail to disappoint me with their skincare, and as I am getting older I am starting to think about looking after my skin a lot more.  


As a coeliac, I am always very vigilant with whether there is any Gluten in certain skincare items. I mean if it could end up in my mouth, then the likely hood is that I will ingest it. Tropic do not put any gluten, parabens, palm oil, beeswax, mineral oils, microbeads and so in their products. For the full list head over to their Beliefs and Values page.

After suffering with chapped and sore hands for a few months, using generic hand creams that only seemed to help the symptoms for a short period, I thought I would give the Award Winning Superfood Hand Therapy a try. I wasn't expecting too much after speaking to my representative, however after just one use my hands were instantly relieved and the moisture replenished. The cream is thin and soaks into the skin almost instantly leaving no sticky residue. It really is a perfect hand cream.

As much as I love my Matte Lipsticks, you do need to apply a lip balm prior to application. I had been after a new balm, I thought the Lip Love Balm looked to be the best option. It works brilliantly under my lipsticks and doesn't interfere with the wear at all, my lips are left completely moisturised. The great thing about this balm is that it is also a multi-use balm, I have found that it works great as a cuticle cream too.


I have been using the Soothing Cleanser Complexion Cleanser for a while now and I have written a separate review on this in the past, so won't go into too much detail. However, since using this cleanser I have not strayed from it. With my stubborn make-up and sensitive skin, this cleanser is the perfect solution which easily melts away even my Melted Matte Lipstick! When I do get breakouts, I find that this cleanser really helps to sooth and clear it within a few days. If you are on the fence about Tropic, then this is the perfect stepping stone into the range because it will truly blow you away!

Having entered into the beauty blogging industry, I am growing aware of the best ways to look after your skin and apply make-up. Exfoliating is one of the recommended ways to achieve a flawless look, with all these plastic bead exfoliators out there and harsh chemicals it can be hard to know which one to choose. So that lead me to give the Face Smooth Brightening Polish a try, let me say I am so happy I did. It is amazing! Whilst the exfoliation process is a little harsh (as with any), when you go to rinse off the polish it starts to melt and leaves your skin incredibly silky soft.  


With my age and skin, I have been looking for a night cream that aims towards anti-aging and doesn't break me out. My representative gave me a sample of the Night Repair Cell Renewal Cream and I was amazed. It was so luxurious and honestly I feel like it helped to soften some lines I have started to get. It hasn't broken me out at all, and the smell is just decadent.


I cannot wait to explore some more of the skincare range, and will probably try some body care next time. I seem to forget to moisturise my body these days, maybe if I bought something luxurious from Tropic I might actually use it.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig