Tuesday 5 March 2019

February 2019 Lookback


February... What can I say, it has been one hell of a month. Even though I haven't actually done anything noteworthy or gone anywhere exciting, it has been a rollercoaster. 

Harley

Harley has been doing so well with her training!!! progressing further with each week, starting to instigate interactions with dogs she doesn't know and even stopped barking so much. Honestly, she has calmed down such an incredible amount I don't know what on ear5th I was doing before coming to Happy Pets.


She did give me a big scare towards the end of this month though! With her lump getting bigger and actually causing her pain, it was time to get it checked out again. So this time around the vets took a sample and I am happy to say that it all came back benign! Hopefully, it will go away all on its own but may have to be removed at a later date. 

Life in General


First of all and most importantly I & Christie have booked Paris!!!! It is all officially booked for my 30th, our girls trip away and probably our last girly trip is officially booked!!! On top of all the excitement of her finding out she is having a baby girl, well it's all just too much to handle!!

I know I said I wouldn't say, but I have actually met someone too. That's it, I am saying no more, I do not want to jinx anything so that's all you're getting - but Harley approves. 

Mental Health

As for my mental state, well I had been doing pretty darn well actually. Coping with everything that had been thrown at me, even when I was rudely snapped at at work, but when I kept getting jibes from a certain someone I just couldn't take it anymore and I went off the rails a little. Not to mention Harley's little scare didn't help matters.

After a rather intense counseling session, I was able to gather my thoughts and put it all together rationally. Accept that my Anger is a valid emotion and collect myself, before calmly speaking to the said person and coming to a conclusion on a way forward.

In all, I have learned to deal with things in a much more controlled manner and know that I need space and time to calm down when I get very angry and upset. Otherwise, I may just say something I may regret, or worse choose to cut that person out entirely and by the time I have calmed down it would be too late. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig