Friday 8 March 2019

Moi-Même Winter 2019 Thrive Box


I know I am super super late with this review, and that doesn't mean that I didn't like anything from the Thrive Box. I loved everything from Moi-Même as always, I have just been slack! The Thrive box was as always jam-packed with high-end goodies, with the idea to boost you out of the winter blues and get you prepared for the year ahead. 

One sneak peek item we all knew was coming, was something from Kate Spade! Who doesn't want to add her to their collection of trinkets, when I discovered it was a beautiful Lunch Tote valued at £28, well I was pretty damned pleased. I mean, I was in need of a new lunch bag, but never want to spend any money on those sorts of items. So to have a decent Lunch bag finally is something of a treat for me. 



With most subscription boxes, when you receive jewelry it's usually cheap and nasty, made of materials that are likely going to set off my nickel allergy. This Rachel Jackson Game Face Necklace is sterling silver, so there are no worries for me! Retailing at £40 it may seem a little pricey, however, after wearing my Rebel Face necklace for some time now I can safely say how robust the delicate design is. 


Since my gluten-free skincare journey, receiving any such items in these boxes is always a pleasure. The NAKIN Performance Face Serum, R.R.P £25, is completely gluten-free, cruelty-free and made of 98% natural ingredients. I have been using this serum every night since opening this box and have had no problems whatsoever with breakouts or dryness. It has helped to settle any small spots I have had come up because we all get a few every now and again, and really does make my skin feel refreshed by morning. 


I am going, to be honest, I have not had the chance to try out the Phase Zero Blusher - Cotton Candy. One main reason is the fact that I cannot find any information on whether it is gluten-free or not. So all I am going to say is, yes it's a pretty colour and I suppose it is reasonably priced at £7.50, but that's a fairly standard price for a drugstore brand in my eyes. 


Finally the best item by far, which I have yet to start.. naughty me! Your Dream Life Starts Here, by Kristina Karlsson a.k.a Kikki K Founder. This book can be accompanied by Dream Life Journal, which has more space for you to fill in and complete each of the exercises set out after each chapter. 

Kristina guides you with small steps and asks you to start by listing 101 dreams for your life, never worrying about the reality of them, following through the book she pushes you to find which ones matter the most to you. By the end, you will have cut that list down to just 3 dreams to focus on, with specific ways to help make them happen.  


My Verdict

Overall I am pretty happy with the contents of this months box, Moi-Même has focused on what matters to us most and stuck to their theme which is something I find some subscription services struggle with. The quality of the majority of items is very well thought out and carefully selected, in order for each one to be delivered with care. You have once again got my vote Moi-Même for the best service around!

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig