Saturday 12 March 2016

Mini Beauty Haul

There are some amazing perks to getting your mum some subscription boxes, she gives you what she doesn't like/ won't use! So when I popped round for a cupper and she gave me all these goodies I couldn't wait to try them out.


First up is the MUA Power Pout Glaze Low Voltage Gloss in Allure, retailing at £3.50. You can check out my original review within my February Glossybox Post, I just love it. 


The rest of the products are all No7 and to be honest I am not a massive fan of No7, however was pleasantly surprised with these minis.

I was quite excited to try out the N07 Shine & Tint in Seduce, the formula is quite thick and sticky. This isn't a great combo for the windy weather, however ignoring that side effect the tint is very highly pigmented and does last for a fairly long time. 



I am now a big lover of lip crayons, I mean I cannot believe I have only just discovered them! The No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Petal, is a very subtle pink colour. This is a perfect colour for everyday wear especially for important meetings where you have to extremely professional. 


I am constantly doing my nails and have so many polishes, so I would never turn down free samples. 
These polishes are pretty amazing and have got really good wear time. 


I await further freebies from my mother, as I have no doubt she won't like some more products. 

Have you had a beauty haul recently, leave your links below for me to check them out. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig