Sunday 27 March 2016

My Little Box March 2016 Bubble Edition


This is my second My Little Box and I am so elated that I joined, this months box was once again Awesome! What makes this months box even more special is that for my Mum's birthday I bought her a 3 month subscription gift to My Little Box, so when this box arrived and it's theme was bubble with a balloon she was so happy. It couldn't have been anymore birthday themed if I had asked for it to be myself.

I am already wishing for Aprils box, but the My Little World magazine will keep me occupied until then.

I love that you get a little pouch in every box and this month it was designed with stars, which if you know me, then you will already know this is very me.


The first item I saw when I opened the box was this really cute hairbrush, one of the two lifestyle/fashion pieces. Now I must admit that when I saw the R.R.P of £13 I thought who on earth would spend that on this flimsy thing, well let me tell you I was so wrong. This hairbrush is designed to "cancel out bad hair days" and it really works, it is on par if not better than my Tangleteezer; I have even replaced my travel Tangleteezer with it. I love the 'Be Cooler' quote on the back too and it is super light.


The second lifestyle item this month was the only thing I was a little upset with, it was a beauty blender sponge, which is not to say this isn't a great lifestyle product for others it's just that I personally do not rate them. I think you can get better coverage with your fingers and or foundation brush, however I do know other woman that have the compete opposite opinion to me. This particular one retails at £8, which I think is a pretty comparable price to others on the market.


I love receiving my little beauty products in each box and this month was a Bubble Blush, Lip and Cheek Tint. I was a little shocked when I first opened it as it was rather bright, however when you actually put it on you find that one or two dabs is just enough to give a subtle glow. I have always liked tints as they seem to provide better coverage and last longer than traditional blushers. 


This Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara is gorgeously designed with a diamond cut bottle and sleek silver panel for the logo on the side and another on top of the mascara wand. For £25 this mascara really does provide thicker more volumised lashes with a highly pigmented black to really make your eyes pop. This price for a full size bottle is in my opinion a great deal. 



The last item in this months box was an Essie Nail Lacquer, R.R.P £7.99. I have never tried an Essie polish before and with sound reviews I was keen to give this a try. I am not a massive believer of expensive nail polish as in all of my years experience I have never found a difference with the wear time to chip time. Most polishes chip after a few days unless you go crazy and wear rubber gloves whenever you touch water, but who in their right mind would do that? 
This particular colour is a gorgeous black with suitable glitter, you only seem to need one coat however the end result is very textured. Like sand has been mixed in with the polish, I have to admit I'm not a massive fan of that kind of look but it seems to be all the rage at the moment. 


I really enjoyed this box and I do believe they are still running their first box offer, so if you want to give this a go then enter the code FIRSTBOX to get yours for just £11 including P&P at checkout.

Thank you as always for reading.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig