Wednesday 2 March 2016

Mothers Day Gifts

With Mothers Day just around the corner I thought it would be good to share some of my gift ideas.

Flowers

A gorgeous bunch of flowers always goes down well and I have always loved Interflora. Their customer service and quick delivery are always extraordinary.



Gift Sets

Very have got a wonderful selection of gift sets and I just love this GHD Heat Protection Spray And Paddle Brush Gift Set, R.R.P £32.  




The Paddle brush is really gentle on your hair, although I find it a little large it is great for simple styling and the spray smells gorgeous and feels weightless. This is a perfect gift for any woman that regularly uses heat styling. 

Subscription Boxes

I am in love with Glossybox and Mylittlebox, these are great gifts as they give beauty lovers a chance to try lots of brands they may never have heard of before, and they are a gift that keeps on giving. 

The concept of the Glossybox is that each month you receive a box which has 5 beauty products in, which have been selected for the recipient, as they should fill out a little questionnaire to identify any special requirements. The box is £13.25 a month including postage and guarantees a minimum of £30 worth of products inside every box. 

I have reviewed a few Subscription box's which can be viewed here, just search Glossybox, My Little Box or whichever one you are looking for. 
       
       
The My Little Box is a similar cost at £14.95 including postage, in each box you get 2 lifestyle/ fashion products 3 beauty products and a little magazine. Each month is themed differently, check out my review of this awesome box here



Whatever you choose to get your Mum just remember to let her know how much she means to you and that you love her. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig