Sunday 8 January 2017

My January Favourites

I have seen so many bloggers doing their monthly favourites and seeing as I have a whole set of new make-up, I thought I would do my own January Favourites. 



To start off we have a new primer I have been using the Illamasqua Hydra Veil, R.R.P £32.00. This is the perfect primer for oily skin types, and it works great with a variety of foundations. It works as a moisturiser and foundation primer, an amazing duo in one.


Urban Decay Naked Skin Complete Coverage Concealer, R.R.P £17.50. This Concealer has great coverage and is perfect for highlighting your face, a great contouring tool. They have a wide range of colours for many skin colours, so you'll be bound to find your shade. The formula is so easy to work with and blends seamlessly. 


The Too Faced Merry Macaroons Palette, R.R.P £28.00, these sold out fairly quickly and I was so happy to have gotten my hands on it! This palette is great for creating so many looks, day to night! Plus the smell is amazing, they didn't hold back on quality either and all the shades blend so easily.


Too Faced Shadow Insurance, R.R.P £17.00, I have only started to use shadow primers in the last 6 months. I don't know why I never realised how much better they make your eyes look, no creasing or fallout. This particular primer is one of my favourites, and when compared to the Urban Decay primer, it really holds up to the hype.


Too Faced Grand Cafe Hotel, R.R.P £46.00, this is a set of 3 exclusive pallets consisting of eye shadows and blushers/ bronzers. Each palette has it's own scent, Gingerbread Coffee, Eggnog Latte and Peppermint Mocha! You also get a deluxe sample of the Better than Sex Mascara. This set is just as incredible as the rest of the Too Faced range. So happy I got one before they sold out!


Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Candy Cane, R.R.P £19.00. This limited edition lipstick smells of Peppermint Mocha and even has a minty feel when applied to the lips. The lipstick hasn't faltered on quality and stays in place all day even after eating. I love the Too Faced Melted Matte lipsticks, they are just the best liquid to matte lipsticks, that are non-drying.


Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Queen B, R.R.P £19.00. This is my go to daily lips colour, it is a perfect nude mauve colour. 


Estes Lauder Double Wear Foundation, R.R.P £31.00. Again Christie recommended this to me, and after seeing Nikkia Joy recommend this as a great foundation for oily skin, I had to get myself a bottle. It stays in place all day and has immense coverage, whilst not looking cakey. 


Yves Rocher Accord Chic Perfume Secrets D'Essences Dare to Be Yourself, R.R.P £53.00. Although there is a half price sale over on the Yves Rocher website. This is such a sophisticated scent and I am in love with it.


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig