Tuesday 31 January 2017

Too Faced Merry Macaroons Eyeshadow Palette

When I first saw the sneak peeks of Too Faced Christmas Collection, I had to have this palette along with a few other things.. keep your eyes peeled for my Christmas Haul.

This palette is the Too Faced Merry Macaroons Set, with a deluxe size of their award winning Better Than Sex Mascara.

The set comprises 12 matte and shimmer Vanilla scented eye shadows. Too Faced have not compromised on the quality at all, all the colours blend well with no fall out. They are extremely pigmented and a little really goes a long way.


The scent is divine and I can see lots of Christmas Party Looks being created with this beauty, even everyday looks can be achieved with some of the lighter shades. This is really an all year round palette. I am so happy to be growing my Too Faced collection.



Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig