Thursday 12 January 2017

Trilogy Rosehip Oil Starter Kit for Oily Skin

I only discovered Trilogy Rosehip Oil a few years back when my friend Jordan recommend it to me and let me try some of hers. I didn't think it would work for me because I have oily/ combination skin. At the time I was using Bare Minerals Foundation and it worked really well as a foundation primer for the powder. I stopped using it for some reason, and it was only recently that I came across this starter kit, so thought I would start to use it again. 


This kit is aimed at those with Oily/ Combination skin, and even thought I do suffer from that, when I use Rosehip Oil my skin doesn't produce more oily or feel more oily. The main reason for oily skin is due to your skin not having enough moisture and therefore over compensating and producing extra sebum.

The Trilogy Reship Oil Antioxidant+ is an all natural oil, that gives you beautiful skin. It is a lightweight oil that soaks into the skin easily, after about 10 mins your skin feels soft and as if you haven't applied the oil at all. Roseapene is a red berry seed oil blend that provides daily antioxidants and intensive moisture nourishment, which replenishes softness an elasticity to the skin.

The added super antioxidants of lycopene from Tomatoes and photosterol from Acai, help fight against premature ageing.


Trilogy Balancing Gel Cleanser is a soap free facial botanical cleanser that doesn't dry out the skin and leaves the skin feeling soft. Extracts of Elderberry purify the skin, whilst Aleo Vera refreshes and the Rosehip oil moisturises. This is the perfect cleanser for Oily/ Combination skin as it re-balances the skin without drying it out, I have found that since using this my skin hasn't been producing as much oil in the T-zone as usual.


Trilogy Balancing Lotion is a lightweight moisturiser that helps boost moisture levels and energise the skin, whilst combating the signs of ageing. Infused with Rosehip Oil and Vitamins A and E, this lotion is perfect for Oily/ Combination skin. It is easily absorbed and works perfectly under any primer, my skin has started to look so much healthier since introducing this into my skin care routine. The only thing I would mention is that you should apply it straight after cleansing and allow it to dry prior to applying anything over the top.


I am so happy I re-purchased the Trilogy Rosehip Oil and got this starter kit, my skin had been getting bit out of control and now it seems to be repairing and looking better than ever.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig