Tuesday 3 January 2017

December Lookback

December has been a busy month and I love to have a busy month, because it makes this post seem exciting. When in reality I much prefer to just chill out and watch Netflix with my dog.



Day out with the Fam
Myself, Nan and my brother, Adam, went to go see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, this film was brilliant. My brother and I, also spent the morning shopping for joint presents for the rest of the family, it was so nice to actually spend some time with him.


Mum invited me to go see a Christmas singing show, It's Beginning to look all like Christmas, which she couldn't go to because she accidentally booked it when she was working. I think Mum would have enjoyed it a little more than me, but that's probably because her and nan would have been rolling around laughing. It was a complete joke, they couldn't sing and honestly I don't think they even had a mirror. The outfits were insane, now I have no issue with larger people but dress for your size. One guy had a waist coat on but had rolls where the buttons where because it was just too tight. 


My Birthday
December is the month for Birthdays in my family, and this year I was extra spoilt. I got so many goodies and got to spend a whole day with Suz and my Godson, and then another day alone with Suz at a Spa day, the ultimate relaxation treat. I love playing with Tudor, he is such a special boy and he is so gifted. I think he will be a very smart boy and a little heartbreaker too.


For the morning, I spent time with my Nan, we went for a lovely long Dog walk which I am sure Harley enjoyed far more than us. The evening was spent at a Line Dancing Christmas Party, with Adam and Nan, it was a great laugh and a perfect ending to a perfect day.

Works Christmas Party
My Works Christmas Do was pretty good and I owe it all to my date, Christie, we threw back to the old days and busted out some moves. It was so fun to be back dancing away with her and having a lovely girly night. I am so lucky to have her as one of my closest friends.


Christmas Eve
I usually spend Christmas Night round Suz's and Kyles, but this year they went to Essex to be with Kyle's Family. So I spent Christmas Eve with them. It was so nice and Harley even got to join in, she absolutely adores Kyle.


We played Speak out which was hilarious. I am so lucky to have such amazing friends in my life.


Christmas Day/ Boxing Day
This year I hosted Christmas round mine on Christmas Day, I did a small selection of food and we watched some Christmas movies. Again it was so nice to spend some time with my bro, I miss our laughs and the time we used to spend together as kids. Harley got really stuck in too, helping me open all my gifts.


Boxing Day was our proper Christmas, because both Mum and Graham had to work Christmas Night, it was much better because we actually got to play some more games and chilled out. Family is very important to me and I think old wounds have started to heal. Graham is a great addition to the family and I only wish Mum had met him years before, so we could have had a better role model than what we had. He makes Mum better and she actually listens now, more than she used to. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig