Thursday 5 January 2017

My Little Box The Takeover

This is a dedicated post about a very special gift I received from Christie for Christmas this year, My Little Box - The Takover.

Part One - The Stationary Box. Such a perfect box for me, god she knows me so well, I love stationary. We have spent many lunch times in Paperchase, good times! This box was jam packed of goodies, with lots of little props which can be used for my flat lays. Some wooden pegs and mini glass jars, filled with gems.


I love the handmade magazines too, that go along with each box, just like the ones we get in My Little Box. 

Something I am always looking out for is new writing sets, and I got two new ones in this box, as well as a pack of cute thank you cards. 


Something every girl needs is a cute notepad, along with novelty erasers. One shaped like a lippy, so me and some christmas themed ones too. Along with all that she also gave me some colouring pencils for making life colourful.


Part Two - The Hygge Box, which is a Danish phrase and is actually pronounced Hooga. The meaning is to create a warm atmosphere and to enjoy the good things in life with good people. The warm glow of candle light is hygge, the happiness of friends and family is hygge too. Basically wellness and calm is hygge, when your dog comes over to be close to you that's hygge! 


Christie really put so much thought into this gift and this has to be my favourite part of the takeover, she (her boyfriend) made me my own special print. "Our Happy Place - Kim & Harley", which will have paid of place in my home office. 

In this box I also got a Christmas scented Yankee Candle, Vanilla Deffuser, Nail Polish and Hand cream. In this special edition box there was also some cosy fluffy socks, a book and Gliten Free chocolate cookies. What says hygge better than a book, food and warm cosy socks for the chilly winter nights. 


In addition to these exclusive boxes, she also got me a full sized bottle of the Yves Rocher Accord Chic Perfume Secrets D'Essences Dare to Be Yourself Perfume. It is such a famine scent and really makes me feel invincible. 


This has got to be my favourite gift for 2016 and I feel so lucky that Christie decided to out this all together for me. She has set the bar high for next year, so I will be brain storming on what I can create for her. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig