Saturday 5 August 2017

Wunderbrow Eyebrow Gel Review

I finally took the plunge and decided to treat myself to the Wunderbrow Eyebrow Gel kit, R.R.P £19.95. I have been looking at reviews of this gel for well over 3 months now and they have all been pretty good.

The Wunderbrow is supposed to be a long-wear eyebrow gel from the brand Wunder2. Branded as waterproof, smudge-proof, transfer-proof and meant to last for up to 3 days.

With Permafix Technology Wunderborw locks colour pigments and fibres onto the skin, without flaking, fading or smudging whilst also keeping the face feeling flexible and comfortable.

I personally found that the gel didn't last longer than a full days wear, perhaps due to my cleanser being quite good and stripping away the product. Wunderbrow recommend using an oil based cleanser to remove all traces of the product, however I didn't think my cleanser had oil in it..

In terms of water-proof and smudge-proof this really does stay in place, even when I spent hours in a lazy-spa it didn't budge. That is something I really liked, especially when I am planning to go away later on this year spending time in the pool.

Application is really easy, however I have found that I did need to use a separate eyebrow brush for a more defined look. You can purchase a double ended precision brush from Wunder2, with a spoolie at one end and a brow brush on the other.

Here's a before and after picture of my eyebrow, which I think shows just how good the product is.



The colour range is fairly varied, however I do think that they could provide a few more colours.

Overall I am happy with the Wunderbrow, however I do wish that it did last for longer as it stated.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig