Wednesday 29 November 2017

I Got More From the Too Faced Peaches & Cream Collection!

After trying out the setting powder and eye shadows from the Peaches & Cream collection I had to get more from the range. I have to say I am absolutely hooked and need more!!! 


I had heard that the Peach Perfect Foundation was a dupe for the Estee Lauder Double wear, but was obviously skeptical. Let me tell you there is no need to be! It is amazing, The formula is easier to work with, stays in place all day long, for over 14 hours! Plus you get 48ml in the tube, a pump cap and the packaging is just to die for as with all Too Faced products. The scent is very subtle, which I found to be pretty refreshing for the whole range, the only down side is the colour selection.


There are only 14 shades, I selected Vanilla which is the 3rd lightest shade and it was a little too dark for me, however if I tanned then it matched me perfectly. I am hoping if I purchase Snow the lightest shade and mix them together I will have the right shade for my skin tone. I have combination/ oily skin and found this foundation to be perfect for that, it helped to keep my oils at bay and made me look flawless.


This was after about 16 hours wear, with full on dancing and out side weather conditions during wedding photos etc. I have to say I was pretty impressed, but please bear in mind I have used all products, primer, setting powder and spray.

The Primed and Peachy Primer is a weird texture to describe, it's between a silicone and mousse. It's very much like the Estee Lauder Mattifier but is peach coloured with not sparkles and the same subtle scent, it applies very easily and dries quickly to a matt silky finish. I didn't really notice much of the cooling effect, not that I am complaining because I don't really like the cold but I did notice that it cooled down any red and helped to calm down my dark circles a little. I would high;y recommend this if you are of combination/ oily skin, it certainly works great with the foundation and helps to keep it in place.


Finally the Peach Mist Setting Spray, is just OMG!!!! I have never purchased a high end setting spray before, and now I know the difference. They are seriously so much better. This spray is truly a light mist and feels so amazing on the skin, it doesn't leave your skin tight but super soft and refreshed. I have seen many hiccups on Youtube where people haven't shaken it properly before applying it and have been left with white patches all over their face, however I haven't had that issue as I have been sure to shake every time. Again this is a must have!


As before all these amazing products are formulated without Gluten and Parabens, so I am super happy about that and find myself licking my lips after applying my setting powder.

Have you tried anything from this collection? What do I need to have that I haven't got already?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig