Thursday 23 November 2017

Too Faced Gingerbread Man Matte Limited Edition

I am a total Too Faced addict and when they release limited edition Melted Matte Lippies I just HAVE to get them! They are my go to lipsticks and they are completely gluten free!!! 

Give a Gingerbread Man kiss this Christmas! 


Last year they launched the limited edition Candy Cane, which was a very bright, highly pigmented fuchsia. That had a gorgeous scent of mint mocha, that was so strong when you licked your lips you got a taste of peppermint.

I love that Too Faced seem to be releasing limited edition Melted Mattes every year and aren't just going with basic colours. I hope they carry on with this theme for years to come.

This limited edition lipstick is gingerbread scented, which I found to be subtle and didn't come off when you licked your lips like last year. This was a definite improvement.

The colour is such a gorgeous red/brown shade, the perfect christmas colour. I was little concerned it would be too dark for daily office wear, however when it arrived and I tried it out I was happy to find it was just right.


Too Faced didn't disappoint with the formula being exactly the same as all the others, the colour stays on all day and doesn't bleed. It isn't drying, flaky or hard to apply.

I am just in love with this colour and am even going to purchase another for when this one runs out. If you want to get just one thing from this years Christmas collection, I would say you have to get this!

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig