Wednesday 8 November 2017

My Little Box X ASOS October 2017

Following last months disastrous box I was pleased with last months collaboration with ASOS. With the launch of their new make-up range My Little Box joined forces with ASOS to bring us a selection of beauty treats and lifestyle pieces created by the wonderful peeps over at ASOS. 


This month's box was swapped for a large multi-purpose pouch. I for one love the design and think it could be used for just about anything. You could even use it as a going out clutch bag, you would certainly make a statement with this piece.

The second lifestyle piece was this very cute notebook, which comprised lined and blank pages for scribbles and thoughts. I thought this was a very innovative idea, great for those that are a little bit creative and need to get ideas out onto paper.


Pureheals Propolis Rose Callus Sheet Mask, Hydrating and Plumping. The makers of Preheals believe in nature, therefore they source their ingredients from fresh fruits, veg, honeycombs and volcanoes. I always find sheet masks odd, like you're putting on someone else skin, makes me think of films like the Hills have Eyes and Leatherface! That aside, I left the mask on for about 15-20 minutes and can't say I noticed too much difference other than my skin felt soft and moisturised. It didn't break me out which is always a plus.


This months My Little Beauty item was a much needed hand cream, it smells absolutely devine with a slight coconut scent and the screw top cap makes it extremely easy to do back up again once you've applied the cream.


 Nude By Nature Perfecting Primer, R.R.P £22.00. This Aussie brand is all about kindness and is completely cruelty free so sources all of their products are environmentally sourced. For example the Kakdu Plum which is only available in Australia and packed with vitamin-C, and it can be found in this primer naturally! I have been using this primer ever since we received it and I have had no problems whatsoever, no break outs and keeping my foundation in place all day.


ASOS Make-up Liquid Pen Eyeliner in Decisive, R.R.P £6.00. This vegan friendly eyeliner is also intensely black and perfect for a winged or cat liner. I am loving the ASOS range, mainly for their packaging design. Pink and black with simple yet cute detailing. I will certainly be re-prchasing!



Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig