Friday 19 January 2018

The Star Print Shirt, Not Just for Work

I am trying to branch out into fashion/ style blogging, so this is officially my second "fashion" post. Having lost a lot of weight (not something I wanted to do), I have been reluctant to buy new clothes; however I did manage to find some good deals in the January sales. This year I want to change up my style a little and dress more sophisticated, be a little more adult!


Print shirts and bold prints are the "in thing" for 2018 it seems and I am majorly on board. This star print shirt is from Next and although it is probably more an autumn colour I love it.

Shirts can be so underrated, viewed as just work-wear. If you opt for something a little less conventional than a plain white one, then you can pair it with skinny jeans and boots. Voila you have a smart casual look, I love how this shirt fits yet it is still a little floaty.


Given that it is still winter time I have not had the chance to wear this with a skirt yet, but it would go great with a cute mini and tights.

I managed to rope my brother into taking these shots, which I think came out pretty well with his guidance. Laughter is always the best cure and he definitely made me relax, especially when he told me to "stop looking so stiff". He even started to show me how to stand and being his usual playful self messed around by jumping about.


Shirt: Next
Jeans: H&M
Boots: F&F
Glasses: Specsavers
Bag: Dune
Scarf: Fatface

Do you have any outfits you like to wear both in and out of work?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig