Monday 8 January 2018

The Story Behind the Name Romanovs Views

Many people often have no idea where the name of my Blog comes from, and if you too write a Blog then you know what thought and meaning goes into naming it. On that note I thought it would be a good idea to let you all know story and reasoning behind the name. 


Firstly I think you all need to understand that I am a bit of a geek and do like my Marvel and DC comics, tv-shows and films. So it would only stand to reason that Romanovs Views would stem from that somewhere along the line, same as how I named my dog after Harley Quinn (Harleen Quinzel).

The Romanovs sections of my name comes from Natalia "Natasha" Alianovna Romanova a.k.a The Black Widow. One of the world's greatest spies and master of disguise, whilst never a fully fledged member of the Avengers she was considered a member and worked along side the S.H.I.E.L.D. 

She is a natural red head, but has been known to dye her hair black in her early days as a Soviet Agent. Having been in many speculated relationships that have ultimately failed for one reason or another, she continues to be a strong independent woman. Even though one could speculate that being in a relationship with Hercules could be a bit of a challenge, what with the half god thing and all. 

Working alongside men and holding her own for many years, such as Captain America, The Daredevil, Wolverine and Hercules. During that time saving the world on more that one occasion, she inevitably ends up deciding to go back to a solo career. 

When I was looking into starting up a blog, I was working with some really fun people. One of whom had the same interests as me, we often gave people nicknames in the forms of villains from the DC or Marvel world. He also gave our small team the explicit name The Avengers, because he thought I was a definite Natalia Romanova. 

So after a while of being called Romanov and with my love of her, I decided that I would use that nickname for my blog. Adding the Views on the end for obvious reasons, thats how I ended up with Romanovs Views. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig