Tuesday 15 May 2018

How to Style a Simple Tee

With all this lovely spontaneous hot weather lately it has been nice to wear lighter clothes, a simple tee can be perfect for this time of year. Especially if the weather suddenly decides to change on a whim. 


I have to admit I have only just started to wear tees again, since dropping in weight for no apparent reason, I have had to get my confidence back. That and when you get to a certain age showing your midriff off feels a little, shall we say weird.

This style of tee goes perfectly with skinny jeans or shorts (if the weather calls for them of course) and converse style trainers. You get a kind of skater girl look in the end, which I have to say I love.


Other ways to style are with Midi-skirts, just trust me on this one. I have seen some amazing looks from some of the bloggers I follow on Instagram.


I can't wait to bust this out in Rome, there will be so many beautiful sights as well as perfect spots for Instagram worthy shots. Have you got any special ways to sport simple tee? 


Tee: Tricky Ink
Jeans: H&M
Trainers: Ugg
Glasses: Specsavers

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig