Monday 4 June 2018

Brand Discovery CYO

Having seen this new brand pop up on my feed and in my local Boots, I thought I would check them out. C.Y.O which believe it or not doesn’t actually stand for anything, they have created a name that allowed you to “Create your own” name for them.


Their motto is to have a versatile collection of makeup where you have the freedom to create and #mixlayerhack. They want you to say yes to change because let's face it, we are all guilty of staying in a rut and not getting out of our comfort zone. 


So what did I buy? The Nightfeed Lip Primer and Highlighting Concealer.

The Claims

The Night Feed is an evening lip primer, meant to moisturise, nourish and smooth your lips. The formula with Lanolin and Butyrospermum Parkii Butter work together to provide the moisture your lips need for a prepped base and reduce fine lines; whilst the vanilla flavouring adds a little zest for a come here and pout vibe.

The Concealer is made for all-day buildable coverage wear, with the pump and built-in brush it is made for easy application. Meant to reduce the appearance of under-eye circle and blemishes, it can also be used to highlight cheekbones, brow-bones and the cupid's bow area.

My Verdict

After using the Night Feed for over a month now, I can confirm that it does provide a lot of nourishment and moisture. My lips do look as though they have been given a good pamper every night, and a little really does go a long way. For £4.00 I would highly recommend giving this a try if you suffer from chapped lips or just want to get plump soft lips, and have them prepped ready for the next day.

The Concealer, however, is fairly standard, I wouldn't really rate it or go for it on a daily basis. It is probably one I would go for if I ever run out of my go-to Tarte Concealer or just fancy wearing some drugstore makeup for a day. The coverage is okay and it does blend/ build well, however it creases easily and doesn't last well throughout the day.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig