Wednesday 6 June 2018

Pretty in Pink Summer Dress

Summer is the best time of the year to get out those little dresses and pretty items of clothing that you can't seem to wear any other time. I recently attended a wedding reception so it was the perfect opportunity to get all dolled up!


Wedding receptions and other similar occasions are always formal wear events, so I paired my pink dress with a delicate scarf I received in last months Moi Meme's Nature Box.

The subtle rose gold crane detailing, with the light pink blush colouring matched perfectly and gave me that tiny bit of added warmth when the night started to turn a little cooler. 



I do love the autumnal detailing on this dress, the orange/ brown and purple/ grey tones stand out nicely on the pink. 

Lately, I am really fond of the Too Faced Peach Foundation, especially since using some fake tan (don't tell anyone). I use the shade Vanilla and setting it with the matching loose powder and setting spray, keeps me flawless all day long! Also with no flashback, as you can tell. 



Am I the only one that finds's she has too many shoes because I forget I have treasures like these beauties hiding in my chest filled to the brim. Owning a dog means that I very rarely get to wear my pretty heels these days, so whenever the chance presents itself I will often be seen in these over flats.

That being said when I found these the other day I realised that I didn't actually have too many 'formal' shoes, with the lace detailing and I can't seem to find any like it? Do you guys know where I can find any similar?

Dress: Very
Scarf: Miss Shorthair UK
Shoes: Miss Selfridge
Glasses: Specsavers

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig