Tuesday 12 June 2018

Spectrum X Disney, The Ariel Bag

As someone born just shy of 1990, I am one of the millions that grew up loving and wishing to be Ariel, The Little Mermaid! Tell a lie, at the age of around 4, I actually told a group of kids in playschool, that I was a Mermaid. Most believed me, mainly because I was the new kid with an American accent and a strange new sense of the world. 


So when Spectrum Collections released a collaboration with Disney, well I just had to HAVE a piece of the collection. This makeup bag is what caught my eye, I mean isn't it just so dreamy!

"I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty, I've got whozits and whatzits galore. You want thingamabobs? I've got 20, who cares? No big deal. I want more!"

Believe you me, I have far too many makeup bags now, but when you cast your eye on this collection you will want them all! The detailing on this bag alone is insane. Lined on the front with faux pearls and a beautiful portrait of Ariel herself. Not to mention the classic Ariel colour scheme, with every girls idea, of a mermaid tails material all over. 


The sides are decorated with glittery seashells, that just bring the whole bag together.  Whilst the zipper clasp is in the shape of the classic mickey mouse head. 


Inside I was surprised to find more seashell fun, as well as additional storage. This bag is actually fairly large for a normal everyday makeup bag, however, it will hold a whole load of whozits and whatzits galore. The inside is lined with a faux suede material and just screams luxury. 


Here you can see I was able to fit the Too Faced Melted Matte Lippy, inside one of the pockets and would still have been able to have closed the zip. On the right-hand side, I have placed the mini Chocolate Chip Pallete, in order for you to see the size and grasp what else you could put in there.


So don't be such a guppy, and get yourself over to Spectrum collections now! I know I have my eye on the Dinglehopper collection.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig