Thursday 3 December 2015

Hair by Karen at Beau Norwich


I have finally decided to get my hair coloured professionally by Karen, as I had a particular thing in mind and didn’t want to screw it up. I have been going to Karen for over 6 years now! Scary I know and this is the first time she has ever coloured my hair, purely because I have done it myself.

I have never strayed from Karen, even when she went on maternity leave I just didn't get my hair cut (really naughty of me, she did tell me off), there is no one I trust more to cut my hair exactly how I want it. The funny thing is even when I am not entirely sure what I want she does! I tend to usually just let her do what she likes as I always love the result!

I have been wearing clip in extensions for a while now and fancied having them cut and coloured, along with my hair which really needed it, after all the colours I had tried (purple didn't go well).
So I thought I would go back to brown with blonde ends so a kind of balayge/ ombre look.

I am quite demanding and Karen is very accommodating to that (think she knows me a little too well now) and although she doesn't usually colour extensions she made an exception for me.

She cut my real hair and then we put my extensions in and cut them in to suit the new length I wanted and the style if my hair.



She then put the blonde in and gave me a lovely cup of tea while I waited for it to develop.
Once she was happy it had lifted she washed it out and gave the extensions a toner treatment to bring the blonde out.


Here we had as little hiccup as the extensions decided to matt together, so we carefully brushed them out (Karen did have a little panic but I wasn't worried in the slightest) so once we had sorted that little drama out :P she dried my hair and put the extensions back in. She then re cut them to suit the colour.

  

I absolutely love it! It looks great curled too.



I cannot recommend a better hairdresser, she is so friendly and such a laugh and cuts your hair amazingly even when you don't know what you want :P.

Contact her by viewing her Facebook Page Hair by Karen at Beau Norwich.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig