Monday 7 December 2015

November Lookback


Hey is anyone actually reading this? If so I thought I would try something a little different after reading This Lady Writes blog and found her November Lookback, which I thought was a lovely idea. 
Now here is the challenge of remembering all the important things of November?!?!?!? Aghhhhh! 

Blogging
Firstly I would like to give a shout out to Christie, who has helped me with my blog and guided me on my way to taking this seriously and actually regularly posting things. I am so happy I have started to actually do a proper blog! 



Boyfriend
Truthfully, I have been scared about posting this in-case I get any back lash from the now Ex, or that he may decide to now not pay me the money he has agreed to pay me back.. (DO NOT EVER LEND MONEY TO A PARTNER!) however I have decided that I shouldn't be scared or worried about what he may do.

So I am not entirely too sure if this happened towards the end of October or the start of November, but I have found myself once again a single pringle! After going back for the 4th or 5th time (I've lost count) and still having endless arguments and trying a last resort of couples counselling, I finally realised that this just wasn't the life I wanted. Who he needed me to be in order to have a smooth life, in simple terms turn into a door mat. The counselling helped in one respect, in that it opened my eyes and I mean truly finally opened my eyes and destroyed the chipped worn away rose tinted glasses that had been desperately clinging on. I am much happier on my own than the miserable, self doubting mess I was with him. So on wards and upwards. 



Work
After a few days after the break I received a letter from work announcing I had received a pay rise. So that was a great little treat for me, and I know you will all think I'm nutty but I think it was a sign. 

Goodies
I received my first ever Glossybox and managed to get my hands on the limited edition NARs Glossybox. Which made me splurge out on payday on some new lippies! 




Hair
Got my hair coloured professionally for once by my lovely friend Karen. I am forever changing my hair and wanted to go back to a more natural look, so figured I had better get it done properly seeing as I wanted my extensions coloured and cut too. Overall I am in love with the final look!



Romance

Went on my first date in forever which was a complete fail and had kind of put me off wanting to meet up with anyone else... Just went round the guys house, only to discover through random conversation that it is apparently inevitable to cheat on someone... Uhm no it's not..... 

Craft
It was my Nans Birthday so I took her to a tote bag making class and absolutely loved it! So I stole my Mums old sewing machine and hemmed some new jeans which were far too long for me. So I discovered a new craft! 




Birthday/ Dog

It was also my dogs Harley's birthday so I treated her to a homemade liver and sausage cake which she loved and managed to get some bargins at Pets at Home on the Black Friday (which also happened to be her birthday) and came home with a Ruffa Tuffa Rhino for £12.50! She was happy. 




That's all I can remembered for November, ha ha remember remember the fifth of November! So I hoped you liked it, let me know your thoughts? Bring on Christmas and my Birthday!!!

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

1 comment

  1. Love this post Kim! Would love to see these monthly. December's post is going to be awesome.

    Christie x
    http://www.christieslifestyle.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig