Monday 21 December 2015

Liver & Sausage Birthday Cake

I am a bit of a nutter and like to celebrate Harley’s Birthday just like a normal human being. I always buy her new toys and make her a Birthday Cake.

This year I made Liver & Sausage Cake topped with Wainwrights wet food.


I don’t go by measurements for this as I prefer to go by eye.

So all you need is Liver I think I got 400g and some pure sausage meat about 250g, flour and an egg or yogurt.

First of all you will want to puree the liver with a food processor, then mix in the sausage meat and again puree the mix.


Next step is to mix in some flour and the egg or yogurt until you get a cake like mixture.



Her face is a picture whilst i was mixing it all together. 

Now its simple put the mixture into a cake tin or whatever you want to use and bake for min. 30mins on 180 °C.


Once it’s cooked let it cool and add the topping.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig