Tuesday 22 December 2015

Woodwick Candle Fireside

I have always loved candles, however have never really treated myself to a decent one. 

So when my housemate brought home a medium Woodwick candle in Fireside, I instantly fell in love and had to get one for myself. 




I have a dog and although she doesn't smell herself, her dog chews usually do, especially the tripe ones!!! This means that I am usually spraying air freshener, but my dog doesn't really like it and makes her sneeze, this candle defiantly does the trick. 

Not only does it mask and eradicate the stench, it crackles as it burns. This provides a lovely atmosphere and defiantly helps you wind down after a tough day. 


The Fireside scent is just sublime, amber slightly musky with a light wood burn smell and keeps its fragrance over time. 

This particular size is an extra large and retails for around £22.50, which I don't think is too bad for a decent candle, you get what you pay for at the end of the day. 


Overall I am going to be re-purchasing this candle when it burns out, and would highly recommend it to anyone. 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig