Monday 21 December 2015

Make Place Tote Bag Class



It is my Nan's Birthday this Month so I thought it would be nice for us to go to a Tote Bag Making class together. 


The class was located in a lovely little shop on Magdelin Street in Norwich, Make Place. They have a fabric shop opposite and a little craft shop next door. 


They have 30 classes available at present of varying levels and options; such as Cushions, Makeup bags, Aprons and so on.


The Tote Bag making class is for beginner level and takes around 2.5 hours, for £35 each inc. the fabric; you also get to take your piece home!!!! 

We were in a class with one other lovely girl and two other woman who were doing the Apron class. 

Our instructor, Sally, was really friendly and helpful. She went through everything slowly and in simple steps.

Here is my finished article! I am so pleased with myself and had a really enjoyable time. This is something I will defiantly do again, so would highly recommend going to Make Place if you want to start to learn to create lots of different things!










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig