Friday 8 January 2016

December Lookback


This month has been the highlight of my entire year! So much has happened and is planned to happen, I am literally so happy, which is amazing and such a welcomed change.

So what have I been up to.....


Film
Myself and Christie became extras for a low budget film, Soldiers of Embers, produced by Bulldog Films. We had a fairly random day, and even got referred to as prostitutes! I made my first ever Vlog so that everyone could relive the day with us. We pretended to danced pretty much all day, which did wear my poor feet out. We will be returning to be part of the feature film, so watch this space. We now have IMDB Profiles too check us out, Christie and Kimberley.



Romance
Firstly I don't want to jinx anything but, I have started to see someone (Tye)! We went on our first date on the 12th December at the White Horse in Crostwick and it was really lovely. He came back to mine where we just watched movies and cuddled all night. I haven't felt this comfortable with someone in years and am extremely happy! We have seen each other a few times and I seriously can't get enough. I do hope that 2016 is my year :). He even bought me some Ted Baker Earrings for Christmas and came round to meet my Family on Christmas Eve and my best mate on Boxing Day, serious points for that!



Holiday
I booked flights to visit my Family in America with my brother!!! So exciting to have it actually booked, we will be going from 20th June - 7th July 2016. I will be doing Vlogs as much as possible. So we have this to look forward too, better start planning where to go like the One Tree Hill Filming Locations!!!!



Christmas Work Parties
I was very lucky this year and got to attend two separate work meals, as I work from two separate offices. So I went to the Hadleigh meal at The Crown in Stoke on Neyland and The last Wine Bar in Norwich for the, you guessed it, Norwich meal. The Hadleigh meal was better, but either way it was nice to go out.

Birthdays
December is always very busy for my family as we have My Birthday on the 14th my brothers, Adam, on the 18th and my cousins, Alexandra, on the 22nd. It was my Cousins 18th Birthday this year! I went to Cromer with my Mum and Brother for my Birthday for a Doggy Walk (check out my post) and treated my brother and his friend to Star Wars The Force Awakens in 3D for his Birthday. It was Awesome!!!



Goodies
I recieved my 2nd Glossybox and wasn't disappointed. The box was so pretty and all the items were great besides the cheap lipstick. If you want to check out my full review just follow this link.


I got a gorgeous new Fat Face scarf from my Nan and a new Superdry coat from my Mum for my Birthday. 

I also had another h&m haul, I am loving their jumpers at the moment.

Oh and I treated myself to a new Camera! It is amazing!!! The Nikon Coolpix P610, the picture quality is outstanding and I love the fact that I can link it to my phone and take the photos straight off of it and take pictures on my phone but with the camera.



Christmas Day

Christmas was lovely this year, Harley even got spoilt rotten. Check out my Christmas Present Haul Post to see what I got this year.

I really enjoyed just chilling with my family and eating lots of junk food and playing with my new toy (Camera). I can't believe that it came round so quickly, however I have a feeling that with the way things are going for me that it will be Christmas much sooner this time around. I mean they do say time flys when you're having fun.



New Years Eve
This year I spent New Years Eve with Tye and we went to Holkham Beach during the day, despite it being very cold it was a lovely walk. It is so comforting to have someone that likes to play with Harley and really makes it just that little bit more special. 


We saw the evening in with Suz and Kyle, watching celebrity juice and playing pranks on poor Kyle who struggled to stay awake after his long work hours. Needless to say I am sure he will pay me back at some point. Either way it was an awesome way to start the new year with a few of my closest friends, (I missed Christie though). 


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig