Wednesday 20 January 2016

Nutribix

Now as many Coeliacs will know it can be very frustrating to find nice tasting cereals, and you find yourself missing a lot of what you used to be able to have.

Again as my fellow Coeliacs know if you come across a new product in the Free From aisle you get instantly excited and want to shout about it and have to buy it straight away to give it a try, so when I came across this Nutribix in Tesco I had to have it!


I mean gluten free Weetabix!! After not having Weetabix for over 4 years I was elated!


So what is my verdict, they are yummy, and I cannot tell the difference (from what I remember). They fill you up and are a fantastic breakfast option.

I have mine with milk and some sugar (caster sugar is best), as I find them a little bland without it, you can have them however you wish, adding some fruit can be quite nice.


They retail at about £3.50 for a pack of 24, which I think is abit pricy but that always seems to be the case for gluten free.

I would highly recommend them if you want to have a nice hearty breakfast or quick meal. I have only been able to find them in Tesco's in Norwich thus far.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig