Saturday 30 January 2016

Writing Set

For my Birthday this year Christie got me some lovely gifts, including this Paperchase writing set.




Some of my family live in America and therefore we have to stay in contact via. some method other than just popping round to see them. We have been writing to each other for years and I have to say it is very nice to keep to tradition and put pen to paper.

The internet has made it much easier to stay in contact with anyone these days, however I still feel that it isn't very personal.

This writing set is so pretty and comes complete with dress labels.


There are 30 sheets and 15 envelopes, this is a pretty good deal as most writing  sets have one page per envelope. 



I love the delicate design, especially the butterfly design. 

Thank you Christie for such a gorgeous and thoughtful gift, you know me so well. 

Visit Paperchase for more gorgeous writing sets. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig