Thursday 14 January 2016

MOYOU London Nail Stamp Review

I am in Love with these nail stamps, they're such a great idea and I cant believe I have only recently discovered them. 

My Fellow Blogger and best friend Christie, went to the Suffolk Bloggers Meet sometime in November I think and got lots of freebies, she was kid enough to give some to me. It felt like Christmas come early getting a little bag of goodies. 

Within these freebies, she gave me a Moyou London Holy Shapes Starter Kit (Holy Shapes Plate 08 & White Knight nail stamping polish) retailing at £9.99. 
I don't think that's too bad for a kit which includes a plate, nail polish, stamp and scraper. 

I have recently purchased another starter kit  (Doodles Plate 03 & Blue Jay nail stamping polish) and additional plate (Fashionista Plate 11). 




Plates and nail stamping polishes are £4.99 each. 

I have done a mini video to illustrate how quick and easy the process is, once you have painted your base colour ion your nails and have let them dry the stamping process takes about 2 mins per hand.

You do need to clean the stamp and plate each time you use it with nail polish remover to ensure you get a perfect stamp each time. 

Once you have stamped all your fingers and got the desired effect you want, you will need to seal it with a top coat and clean up the excess nail polish on your fingers. 


With the starter kit you do get a little booklet which gives a guideline on how to use it. 

1. Start with a base colour, or don't its perfectly up to you. Make sure its dry.
2. Pick the design you want to use and paint some nail polish on the plate.
3. Scrape off the excess nail polish with the scraper at 45 deg. 
4. Roll the stamp onto the plate and careful roll onto your nail.
5. Clean the stamp and plate (using nail polish remover) and repeat steps 2-4, until you have got your desired result. 
6. Finish with a top coat and then tidy up the excess nail polish with a cotton bud. 

After you have trialled it, you will soon pick it up and the whole process can take less than 15 minutes, depending on drying time. 

I cannot recommend these nail stamps enough and will be purchasing these as gifts for some of my friends. Especially after receiving so many compliments and being able to quickly spruce up any look. Just be aware that they can be highly distracting as you'll find you keep looking at them. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this, let me know your thoughts. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig