Thursday 14 January 2016

Glossybox January 2016

This months box was the best yet in my opinion, nearly all the products I will actually use and best of all no cheap lipstick! The theme of this months box is all about giving more, seeing as our new years resolutions are usually about giving something up. 


First up was the Unani Dermo Defence Face Mask, Full-size retails at £11.36. So when I went to apply this face mask, I was shocked at the fact that it was a clear gel like consistency, I mean masks are usually clay like. It was actually really nice and refreshing, my skin felt so much more moisturised and cleansed. 


Next was the Teeez Cosmetics Oasis Gem Lipstick in Coral, Full-size retails at £11.93. Given that every month so far Glossybox have sent a cheap lipstick, I was really surprised and excited to receive a mid-range lipstick, which is in a lovely shade, perfect for everyday wear. It smelled sweet too. The wear/ coverage was really good and felt very moisturising. I even got my mums one as she doest really wear this shade, result. Have you seen the design, it is so cool to look at and really stands out. 


Angele Paris Red Nail Lacquer, Full-size retails at £6.32. I do love a red pedicure, as we all do I am sure. This colour is a classic red and applies really well, you only need one coat but it's always best to apply two. It does stay on for a few days, but with most nail polishes they chip fairly easily. I love the bottle design too. 


Exclusive Glossybox Eyeshadow in Glossy Mauve, Full-size retails at £7.10. This is my first exclusive Glossybox product, and I am very impressed thus far. The colour looks really dark, however when applied dry is really light and great for everyday wear; but if you apply it with a wet brush it goes really pigmented. The wear time isn't very good though, however I think if a good primer was used I am sure it would be better. 


Finally, Madara Cellular Repair Serum, Luxury-size retails at £38.00. This product was the only one I was disappointed with, it didn't really work with my skin and made me breakout a little bit. Even though I wasn't impressed, my Mum was she really liked the application and has noticed a difference with her skin. So I gave mine to her in exchange for the lipstick. 


I cannot wait for February's box, especially seeing as we have been given the option to choose a lipstick shade. I am also excited to see if there is a special edition box design. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig