Monday 6 March 2017

Love Me Beauty February 2017

I am not a massive fan of Love Me Beauty, but my Kat Von D Eyeliner ran out and their February edit was packed with Kat Von D, do how could I resist. Especially when I have been dieing to try one of the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks.


I have already tried and tested the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner & Ink Liner, I can't really tell the difference between these two. They both last all day, apply precisely and are very highly pigmented. I don't think I could ever go bag to drug store liners, honestly high end branded liners are so much better!


I had high hopes for the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, in Santa Sangre, but its bled and just kept smudging! I think I am going to stick to Too Faced Melted Matte, because that is simply the best lipstick of them all! Honestly I was devastated.


Because I only had a few credits left I chose to go for these Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Modern Matte Lipstick Samples. I can't say I am that impressed with them. I don't know if its that they are in very small sample size, so you can't get a decent idea of the staying power, but they didn't stay on that long. The colours are pretty though and moisturising.


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

1 comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig