Saturday 25 March 2017

My Little Box March 2017 #nofilter Edition

This months My Little Box was amazing, and I know I say it every single month, but my god do I LOVE this subscription box. The theme this month is one that I hold dear to my heart #NOFILTER, a great ideal I think a lot of us forget about, because beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder! 

 

They swapped the box for a large make-up/ wash bag which is always handy and in this case very pretty. I have it propped up with all my other make-up and will use it to store an overflow of stuff.

This months print was especially pretty and I immediately put it in frame, just to add to the glam. We also received a buffing brush by My Little Beauty, which is super soft and can be used for powder or liquid foundations, or blushers.


Another lovely lifestyle piece was this really pretty beauty notebook, which had a magazine style insert at the front. Featuring Mila Kunis and other beauty notes all focused on the #nofilter theme. Each page can be cleaning ripped out, which I think is really handy. 


The beauty products this month where very high end, starting off with this Laura Mercier Blemish-less Foundation Primer sample. This is a very generous sample size of 15ml, and having never tried anything from this brand before I have to say I am impressed. This primer is oil free and is aimed at those with skin prone to break-outs, the water based gel primer smooth's out imperfections and minuses the appearance of pores. After using this for a few weeks, I have to say that this primer has helped to prolong my foundation and has helped to neutralise some of my breakout areas.


This phone ring is a little random in my opinion. I think it contradicts the theme a little as it is supposed to be used to allow you to take a selfie, without dropping your phone. I haven't used this yet, and don't think I will, however you can head over to Christies blog to see how she used hers.


Another nude nail polish, having swapped to gel nail's I am not that excited about nail polish anymore. That said, this is a very pretty bottle and colour, perfect for a little toe pamper.


I was quite intrigued to try the Make-up Forever High Definition Powder, after trying their lipstick and being sorely disappointed I didn't have high expectations. I have been using the RCMA No Colour Setting Powder, which is incredible, so when I started to use this I was pleasantly surprised. It does have a slight white colour to it, so you have to be careful how you apply it. In terms of setting power, it does just as good a job as the RCMA, it does feel a little finer than RCMA. I don't think I would re-purchase it purely due to the price and the amount you can get with RCMA.


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig