Thursday 9 March 2017

TreatBox March 2017

I haven't had a TreatBox in a while, because I found that it wasn't really of me. By some error I had accidentally postponed my subscription till this month and not actually cancelled it, so received this months box. This months box seemed to be themed around bees, which is a spring kind of theme I suppose.


With every TreatBox that I am aware of you get a monthly print and a pretty print of some sort. I don't really like this months to be honest, but I am sure I can give it to someone as a present.


Our Tiny Bees Cocoa, Shea & Honey Bath Melt, R.R.P £4.95. When I first opened this up I thought yum a big bar of choccy, but nope it is for the bath. It smells absolutely amazing and seriously tempting to eat it! My skin felt so moisturised after my bath and smelt amazing, definitely a treat.


Mighty Fine Salted Caramel Honeycomb Bar , R.R.P £0.80. One thing always worry about when I get food in subscription boxes is if it is gluten free, well this is! It tasted lovely and was very light.


DotComGiftShop Ditsy Garden Charlotte Bag, R.R.P £1.95. I have been after a new lunch bag for a while, so this couldn't have come at a better time.


We also got two cards, which are so cute and perfect for me because I write to my American family.


Nail Clipper & Buffer, you can never have too many nail pamper items. This one is so cute and compact.


The final item in this months box was a pack of wild flower seeds, which I gave to my nan because I don't have any grass in my garden to plant them.


Although TreatBox always pack their boxes, I just don't think it is for me. It just doesn't excite me and makes me think own is that it.. so I have cancelled my subscription properly.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig