Thursday 7 September 2017

Estee Edit from Estee Luader

The Estee edit launched last year and has already been announced as being discontinued. The Brand launched the new line in collaboration with Kendall Jenna, in an attempt to reach out to the millennial generation. 


Unfortunately I have arrived to the party a little late and have only been able to get my hands on a few items, especially with the few that were available and appealed to me. I would have liked to have tried to the eye-shadow palette though.

I wanted to try out the Pore Vanishing Stick, R.R.P £14.50. This easy to use stick, is supposed to blur the appearance of pores and minimise oil/ shine. The stick has two formulas, one on the outer core which is made of oil absorbing powders. While the inner core is a sheer pigment supposedly suitable for all skin tones.


It states that this can be used alone, as a primer or over makeup. I found that using it as a primer, it didn't do well at making my foundation last well throughout the day, bearing in mind I used DW. When I used this in combination with the Estee Lauder Mattifier primer, it seemed to work very well and kept my foundation in place all day.

I also fancied a matte blusher, so went for the Barest Blush in Ember Glow, R.R.P £14.00. This blusher is super soft infused with sunflower seed oil, for a natural soft finish. I found that you do need a light hand with this, as it is very easy to go a little too heavy. That said the finish is beautiful and lasts all day.


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig