Tuesday 12 September 2017

My Little Box August 2017 Wild Summer Edition

I am a little late with this one, but I guess I had a lot of other things that came ahead! As always I do look forward to coming home and finding My Little Box package, this months was pretty interesting with the two lifestyle pieces being staple favourites of mine.


First up is this gorgeous Necklace inspired by the famous 'Nan Benz'. I have worn this a few times since getting this box and have had so many compliments about it. I love the magnet clasp, making it super easy to put on and it even has a little click clip meaning it doesn't come undone. The gorgeous green colour in combination with the white rope detail is just perfect.


The second lifestyle piece is this Gemcatcher, a hanging jewellery display. I love this idea and the shape makes it kind of look like a necklace itself. I am loving the shabby chic rope and gold detail in this months box.


This months My Little Beauty item was an odd one for me, a cream blush, Blush Me Tender. In a universal subtle coral shade, I am not usually one for cream make up. Having tried the cream blusher though, I was quite happy, using a flat buffing brush to lightly apply a touch a colour. The colour proved to be build-able over powder and didn't become cakey.


I haven't ever had a BareMinerals product in this box before so when I saw a sample of the new SkinLongevity Vital Power Infusion. This is halfway between a serum and an essence that works to dminish the signs of ageing. With antioxidant california poppy and lempuyang ginger extract, these combined defend against the stresses of the environment and brighten the skin, giving you more youthful looking skin. I have always found that BareMinerals work well on my skin without breaking me out and this didn't let me down there.


The final item in the box was a duplicate we have had before, REN Rosa Centifolia 3 in 1 Cleansing Water. A detergent free beauty water that is perfect for those with ultra sensitive skin, but effectively removes everyday make up and impurities without leaving the skin feeling tight or dry.


Have you tried My Little Box? What are your thoughts?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig