Thursday 21 September 2017

Estee Lauder DayWear Matte Oil-Control Anti-oxidant Moisture Gel Creme

After having a period of bad skin with viscous breakouts, I went to an Estee Lauder counter and spoke to one of the lovely women there. She was very helpful and gave me some free samples including this amazing moisturiser, it has worked wonders for me and consequently prompted me to buy a full size pot. 


This moisturising gel creme is aimed at those with oily skin types, as it is designed to control oil, minimise shine for up to 8 hours and reduce the look of pores. It is Dermatologist tested, oil free and non-acnegenic, so wont't clog up your pores.

Best used in the morning and at night after cleansing, to help balance sebum levels. I have found that since using this gel creme my pores appear reduced and my oily skin has been kept at bay throughout day.

It has helped the longevity of my foundation, I really wouldn't be without it. My skin feels refreshed, hydrated and smooth after each application, it drys almost instantly, which is perfect for applying make-up after.

I don't think the price is too bad either R.R.P £25.00 for 30ml, and the packaging is gorgeous too. A pretty light blue hard plastic casing with a gold top.

Have you tried any of the Estee Lauder Skincare range?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig