Thursday 29 December 2016

Christmas Present Haul 2016

Last years Christmas present haul was a big hit, so I thought I would make it a yearly tradition. This year I was thoroughly spoilt.


I love Christmas and although this year hasn't been the best, I got to spend some quality time with some of my closest friends, family and of course Harley. Who helped me open all my presents. 


I received this awesome Harley Quinn and Joker print from my Mum, yes I chose it myself, but it is so cool! There are only 100 prints in the world of this particular print, so thats impressive. She also got me the Too Faced Grand Cafe Hotel, which includes 3 exclusive palettes of eye shadows and blushes, each with their own special christmas drink scents and a deluxe sample of the better than sex mascara.


I also received a standard Christmas gift of body care, Nivea nourishing set and a mini indulgence set of body washes and body lotions.


As always with my Mum there is a minions theme, a set of 15 build your own erasers, where you can change up the minions and create your own special one. A wash mit and soap on a rope.


She also got me a Fat Face snood scarf, which is so pretty and perfect for the spring. My Nan surprised me with some slippers (which I really needed) and new jeans and tops from H&M. From my wonderful family in America I got a beautiful set of stacking rings from Pandora and from Harley (actually Suzanne) I got a lovely little ring saying how much she loves me.


Finally my favourite gifts were from Christie, she made me my very own exclusive My Little Box (the takeover), which I will be doing a whole separate post on. She really put so much effort into it, and I love everything about it. To top it off she also got me a full sized bottle of Yves Roche Accord Chic Secrets D'Essences Dare to Be Yourself Perfume!



So keep an eye out for the exclusive post on My Little Box (The Takeover). 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig