Sunday 11 December 2016

November Lookback

I didn't manage to do a lookback post for October, because quite frankly I didn't do anything.. no point in boring you all to sleep is there.


Harley
November was a bit of a disaster, mainly because Harley managed to cut her leg really badly at the very start! It really was a freak accident, we were just popping to my mums and on the way over she yelped. I initially thought I had stepped on her paw but then looked down to see blood everywhere! Luckily my step-dad was there and helped me get her over to the vets, where she had to be stitched up and wasn't allowed to walk for a two weeks.


Luckily by her Birthday on the 27th, she was allowed off lead again. So she got spoilt with lots of food. Cannot believe she is 3 now.

Social
Myself and Christie, went to the Norwich Bloggers Christmas Meal at Warwick Street Social. Keep an eye out for my full review, they were really good about giving me gluten free food.
We had a great time and it was lovely to finally catch up, after a month or two apart.


We took part in secret Santa too, which was loads of fun and everyone got something very special and kind. Everyone pretty much told who they bought for by the end of the night.

This month was also my Nan's birthday, so I treated her to Afternoon Tea at Caistor Hall Hotel. It was absolutely amazing and she really enjoyed herself. You can check out the full review here.



Blog
I have to blow my won trumpet here, I have been doing so much more with my photos and have really come leaps and bounds. I am so proud of myself and how my photos are look on my Instagram account! Follow me if you haven't already.




I cannot wait for December, my Birthday month and Christmas!!!!

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig