Wednesday 28 December 2016

Illamasqua Hydra Veil

After watching another of Nikkia Joy's Youtube video's and seeing that she had recommended Illamasqua Hydra Veil as a primer for oily skin, I had to give it a try. 
 

 
If you're an avid reader, you will already know I suffer from oily skin, and as such find it hard to get my foundation to stay in place all day. It is important to take care of your skin, especially if you have oily skin and that means cleansing and moisturising. Yes, I did say that correctly, we have to moisturise, the main reason for oily skin is due to the skin producing too much sebum because our skin isn't hydrated enough. Therefore moisturising with the correct moisturisers, i.e. oil free, we can counteract the need for our skin to produce extra sebum.
 
 
Which leads me to the point of all that, the Illamasqua Hydra Veil is a moisturiser and primer in one, the formula helps to maintain skins hydration levels throughout the day. The jelly looking gel, easily absorbs into the skin and almost feels as though you have nothing on. It leaves a great base for your foundation, really smooth and non-tacky.
 
Since using this as my primer, I have noticed my skin has produced less oil and my foundation stays in place all day. I genuinely believe that you need the right primer for any foundation to stay in place.

This tub costs £31.00, however the amount you get is substantial and I can see this lasting me well over 6 months.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.
 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig